среда, 30 июля 2014 г.

download MyTips Pro apk free


MyTips Pro

Finance



Download .apk

My Tips Pro allows for easy income recording and analysis for any tipped employee, including servers, valet, delivery personnel and others.


My Tips Pro provides the following functionality:

- Records and stores your tips made and hours worked

- Provides income calcuation including tips per hour and average tips made

- Provides income analysis, including best days and months to work

- Provides reporting tools for addition income analysis (graphing and trends)


Please contact me for bugs and application suggestions.

Contact me through email, my website, or tweet me @JKApplications


Follow @JKApplications for news and updates regarding applications!
























Download .apk





























The official reports say that Iron Man will end up with a weekend total of $ 104,000 home. Combine that with $ 96,000 total funds and internationally the movie is around $ 201,000 - now is impressive! hardly check out these headlines - Variety: Iron Man a Box Office and Marvel Entertainment Weekly: Iron Man Forges Historic Box Office Win download MyTips Pro 2.0 apk . Historic? What is not historically GTA IV is so big that Iron Man flopped. Who started this idea that GTA IV would hurt their box office should be commended, or a raise or a promotion because they most helped Iron Man succeed! It gained even more traction when started writing all as it was not doing well. All publicity is good publicity! I can not miss this opportunity to say: 'I told you so 'to all the Grand Theft Auto IV was thought the power of Iron Man injured this weekend. What a great feeling it is to be right! If you remember, a few weeks ago Iron Man article titled Iron Man vs GTA IV: The Ultimate Summer Showdown? Discussion about the excitement that had recently taken over the potential damage that could have GTA IV Iron Man box office earnings. I have to claim that there is no influence at all, hardly, However, I many others do not agree with - including movie marketing Madness' Chris Thilk who 'I think in the comments: 'I think GTA is a significant influence on iron have one at the box office. Take the GTA!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий